We love to have kids at our place! Look below for the FAQs about our kid's parties. Please let us know what we can offer to inspire your child:)
First Saturday is always Kids Paint from 1pm - 2:30pm.
I love suggestions for the subject to paint. On this particular day, I try to keep it 'gender neutral' .... And if your child wants to paint something different, I'm all for it. I can only instruct one subject at a time, but I will give the paint colors they need, and maybe some helpful advice.
The event calendar will have details. The Facebook event would probably have any photos, etc.
Kids Party FAQ: To shop (register & pay), follow this link. But if you want to know how they work, then please read the info below.
Other Events: Also, check the calendar for updated events: camps, for school breaks; homeschool/afterschool classes; family events; Teen paint; youth open mic; etc.
Guitar lesson info to post soon, for the new school year.
Bass lesson info to post soon, for the new school year. Jake Coleman has been the instructor.
Piano Jared Peterson is the instructor for beginner lessons. Email him AT email@example.com
Drums Lessons take place at nearby Matoaca Christian Fellowship. See Calendar event for more info. (possibly will have hours here at #OTS7)
1. Kid's Creative Parties & Events!
Let’s start with Private Parties:
We love for kids to #becreative! We have the fun, colorful space for you to book a party for the events to mark important events, in your child’s life. We give you choices and we personalize to fit your likes and needs. Our instructors are fun and your kids will be treated just as professionally as an adult party.
- We have room for up to 32 painters.
- You can decorate if you want, although our place is colorful and fun, so if you prefer to save that expense and energy, you can.
- We have 2 sizes to choose from, for most parties.
- We have a refrigerator and microwave, so you can bring in your refreshments, if you please. We can even have soft drinks available, if you choose.
- We book for a total of 3 hours. 30 minutes for arrivals and set-up (of your food and any decorating), and have a painting for 1 to 1.5 hours, then 30-60 minutes for eating, and gift opening, if you choose. Then 30 minutes to clean-up and have guests leave. Example: have a party at 1pm, so you can arrive anytime after 12:30 and have your parents pick their kids up at 3pm. Then you would be done by 3:30.
- Using our venue means, you don’t have to worry about a mess in your home!
- Your child can have any music playing of your choice.
- Adults can purchase a glass of wine, as an add-on to the price, at $5.
- Why have goodie bags? Each child can take home their keepsake: an art piece on canvas!
- Adults can paint for the same price… anything they choose!
- Youngsters are welcome, but parent has to help them if they need it, over the usual amount of guidance that the instructor gives.
- We request a party to have a minimum of 7 guests, and mom will get a special certificate for future use!
Our usual prices are listed below.
Small: $18 (11x14)
Large: $24 (16x20)
Kids Open Paint Parties on the first Saturday of each month:
Same 2 size choices as listed above, but to specifically point out: Any age, even adults accompanying the child can paint. For kids, 8 and under, the guardian needs to stay, in case the child needs special assistance.
*I will post the painting ahead of time, in the comments under the Facebook event details. I will attempt to also add it to the website calendar details. I love to hear your suggestions. Please send a message or even a photo of your preference, at least 2 weeks ahead of time.
*We also offer kids art classes, art camps, and we do family painting events. Our couple paint nites can be made into family nights. Our painting can be divided into 2, 3, or even 4 canvases in order to complete a whole painting. They can match up to fit a wall, if you want. What a great memoir for relationship building.
All Parties must be booked in advance. A deposit must be paid of 50% of at the estimated number of guests, or minimum of $65. Party balances must be paid at start of party.
Cancellation policy posted under FAQs on website. (will edit asap)